Friday, April 25, 2008

Chipmunks singing in my head

I could torture my sister for the trauma she's put me through. This morning she complained that the song playing in her head was, 'Lonely, I'm so lonely...'. I know that song, and I vaguely remember animated chipmunks or mice singing it in some movie, but I can't place it. And the damn song has been playing in my head non-stop in a squeaky chipmunky sort of way ALL DAY LONG! It's still there, playing on a loop. It goes like this:
Lonely, I'm so lonely, I'm so lonesome, I could die/cry.
Rash, if you're reading this, HELP!!!!! This is KILLING ME!!!!! And can't locate it on google. There's a Johnny Cash song with a similar title and several others but the lyrics don't seem to match perfectly. ARRRRRRRRHG!
Which movie? Who is the original singer? Tell me!!!!

2 comments:

Rash said...

only your sister remembers such songs...if you can't google it, forget it. The only reason I remember things is coz of god google.

4V2BHFBossLHL8sqQNfAquuwtOzNjUt4Hw-- said...

Oh if you still dint figure it out.
It's Lonely by Akon.
Godawful!