Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a walking omlette- oops, it's Karat with egg on his face!!!!

Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! Hah! Mr. Prakash Albatross Karat has been fixed good and proper- YAY!!!!!!!!! And did you see desperately-wannabe-PM Advani's face shrivel like a California prune after the trust vote yesterday? I did - and enjoyed the sight tremendously! Good for PM Manmohan Singh! Good for India! And I love Somnath Chatterjee even more- he was fantastic yesterday- abso brill. I do hope good things happen to him. Ooh- life is beautiful.
Dedicated to Manmohan Singh:
(A verse from The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by S.T. Coleridge)
The self-same moment I could pray ;
And from my neck so free
The Albatross fell off, and sank
Like lead into the sea.
(Whew!)

2 comments:

Rash said...

y'know...I still can't believe how low Karat and wife have sunk. Esp the wife. Who'd have thought this of her. But then she's a Miranada House and the dalli babe. anything's poss.

Saltwater Blues said...

LOL ... oi Rash i know couple of Miranda House chicks. And you right - anything's poss!