Monday, July 28, 2008

It's raining! It's pouring!

Yes, yes, I am listening to Have you ever seen the rain! And I'm watching it too- sheets of rain are coming down relentlessly. Got soaked today and waded in ankle-deep water- and it was great fun. A Savlon-enhanced bath followed to stave off leptospirosis. But damn- it felt good! House-bound and happy. Only cloud in my horizon is that I'm all out of essentials like chips and Thumbs Up. And too frightened to watch TV in case I spot the umbrella-wielding Srinivasan Jain* while I surf channels. Oh well, you can't have everything, can you?
* My astute** little sister's phobia
** Astute- a descriptor for Winne-ther-Pooh, a very stout and clever bear- and my all time favourite hero!

4 comments:

Rash said...

he used to be a good Dalli boy. bombay got to his brains. tch tch

rupagulab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rupagulab said...

Maybe the water got into his brain!

Saltwater Blues said...

LOL again!! ...and how is your astute little sister. tell her I said hi.