Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wanna be a rock star

Heard Nickleback's I wanna be a rockstar. Enjoyed the lyrics, damn good fun, but the music stank. Not rock star enough! Then a few days later, I saw a promo for a film called Rock On, which I'm NEVER EVER EVER EVER going to see- unless someone in my family is kidnapped and that's the ransom price. It's by Farhan Akhtar- I've seen one of his movies (Dil Chahta Hai) and that's one too many. My extra large bag of popcorn doubled up as a barf bag. It wasn't even half-baked cool, more like a little less than quarter baked. I continue to hurl invectives at the person who dragged me to that @#$! movie, promising that it was super fun.
And while on the subject of movies, saw Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day last night- way too many holes in the plot, but sweet nonetheless.

No comments: