Friday, October 31, 2008

Oral gratification of the non-sexual kind

After one month of being bed-ridden I can just about squeeze myself into my jeans. Can't even drastically work off the 2 and a half kgs I've recently acquired - Doctor's orders to go slow on the exercise or else another month of bed rest may follow, ew. So I virtuously had a bowl of soup for dinner. And then I thought maybe just a handful of sour cream and onion chips, as a reward for being good. And before I knew it, I'd not only finished the entire bloody bag of chips but all the chowder (chips powder) too, damn! Drowning in guilt, but even so, am seriously considering whipping up a spot of easy-peasy chocolate-coffee sauce. I've got all the ingredients at home: butter, bitter cocoa, coffee power and sugar. Double damn. See, that's why I'm an atheist. If God really existed, yummy things would be good for you! Imagine if cough syrup made your skin glow, if booze purified your blood, if cigarettes made your lungs powerful with all that puffing, if grass was brain food. Oooh, I'm so in the mood to contribute another goosebumpy verse to Lennon's Imagine!

3 comments:

Vinita said...

Ohh.
What is wrong with you?!

rupagulab said...

Back packed up a couple of months ago. Am fine now, in homo erectus mode. And voluptuous too- okay fat!

rupagulab said...

P.S. Please note that the words "Homo Erectus" are followed by a muffled giggle! Have you seen the 'Friends' episode where the words come up? Hilarious!