Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just read this in TOI. Want to vomit.

Politicians are not the only people dividing our country. There are a lot of despicable citizens out there. Do not read this article (link below) on an empty stomach. I don't know who this nasty venom-spewing Jet Airway's passenger is, but I assure you, had I been on that flight and overheard him insulting the Muslim flight attendant, I'd have made him weep for his mother. I'm ashamed that the other passengers who overheard him did not give him a piece of their mind. They stayed silent- including the passenger who eventually reported this incident to the press. India does not want people like that here. What the heck were all those solidarity rallies in India for? Community picnics?
Please do read this article.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Mumbai/Passenger_spews_venom_on_Muslim_cabin_crew_over_terror_attack/articleshow/3789711.cms

No comments: