Monday, February 9, 2009

The fantastic Pink Chaddi Campaign!

Click this link, all ye who yearn to stand up to the Mangalore pub attackers: http://thepinkchaddicampaign.blogspot.com/
It's been set up by the Consortium of Pub-going, Loose and Forward Women (ha ha- lurve the name!).
I'm going to be sending a whole lot of pink chaddis. Beloved Husband has asked me to add a fair number on his behalf too. What fun! Astute Sister is debating what kind of pink chaddis to send- ugly cheap ones or pretty satin and lace numbers. Friend in Banglore is sending dead sexy g-strings.
Will be in a pub on Valentine's Day (the movement calls for that) to celebrate the freedom of women in India!!!! Even if my back packs up again and have to be on a wheelchair!

3 comments:

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Nothing to do with pink chaddis.

The Hun directed me to your books, I got both (Oxford didn't have it in stock, slaughter 'em!), compulsively finished the first chapter of "Girl" in office. Am loving it.
Just saying.

J.A.P.

rupagulab said...

@Prufrock: 'I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.' (Sorry- couldn't hold back that TSE surge)!
Thank you. Thank you. (Twice because you both both!)

rupagulab said...

@Prufrock: Bought, not both!