Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Live & learn!

All my life I staunchly maintained that people make places.Now I discover that I was so darn wrong. I hated, hated, hated Delhi- still do! But the friends I made there- like bloody wow! It's been two days in a row that I've met different sets of friends from there. Yesterday was a meeting over a dead serious NGO session, tonight was a brief, frivolous catching up session at a pub-and time makes no difference. Within seconds we picked up from where we left off. Lovely. Suddenly realised that I miss that lot more than I miss the hot chocolate fudge nut sundae at Nirulas's. Hope to meet them more often. In Mumbai, though!

4 comments:

Rash said...

Surprise surprise...why do I agree...!

Deepika said...

Hey Rupa,
Congrats, for the turkish and german edition of your books!

I'm really waiting for your next book... all of my friends enjoyed reaing your last book..

rupagulab said...

For Rash: Ha ha- and so you would!

rupagulab said...

For Deepika: Thanks a mill!