Monday, February 16, 2009

Rohan's become a big brother!

Finally, the Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and Sri Ram Sene can't stop my family from getting emotional on Valentine's Day- it's the day Rohan's little brother was born. His name right now is Rohan's Sibling till a better one comes along. Family feuds have already begun on the name- a week down the line we may well snap ties with each other. I have no decent names to offer, though. I looked at Rohan's Sibling for inspiration but all I saw was a disgruntled rat with a side parting. A cute rat, but a rat nonetheless. Nibbles or Woffles are all I have come up with so far. He looks too titchy to have a formal name right now. Anyway, it's up to Rohan to decide because he is the big brother after all.

What's hilarious is that my sister now has a set of matryoshka* dolls- both Rohan and the sibling look exactly like their dad! And now for Rohan's latest favourite joke:
Q: What has two trunks?
A: An elephant on a holiday.

*Or rather, patryoshka dolls!

No comments: