Friday, October 9, 2009

Old song, new twist

Been singing an old REM song today (under my breath, of course), with new words:
'Would you believe they're bombing the moon?'
And on to another subject: While all our intellectuals and activists are making scathing remarks about the Maharashtra government for declaring EVERYTHING shut on election day, I'm NOT with them. Hey, I want a holiday!!!
And yet another subject: Obama gets the Nobel Peace Prize for what? Hello, he hasn't done anything remarkable yet! That prize should go to American citizens who voted him in. They deserve it.

4 comments:

Saltwater Blues said...

But I dont even know when your birdie is! and you're not on Facebook either :(

So did Bun have a good 40th?

rupagulab said...

An austere one, just like the current government! She refused som ras too, for some inexplicable reason. But we treated her to a massive massive massive lunch at Gajalee. Crabs still coming out of our ears!
BTW, on January the first, I want a song, okay?

Saltwater Blues said...

LOL@austere. You are so funny men Ru!

Done. On 1st Jan. If I'm not terrible hungover.

rupagulab said...

@swb: Ah, yes, hangovers. I will be in a similar situation as well- not given to austerity myself. I can forgive you groaning and languishing in bed that day, swearing off anything stronger than thumbs up. Okay, you're off the hook!