Wednesday, January 20, 2010

waiting for Godotay

Waiting impatiently for Raj Thackeray to ring my doorbell and urge me to speak in Marathi. I shall have a lot to say to him - in English or Hindi, of course. Will touch upon on the holocaust and the Indian constitution, as well. Wondering whether to offer him a nice cuppa - but not sure. That depends on the number of Y security men he comes with - only have 4 teacups at home. My inner cynic tells me that I'll be waiting in vain, though. Bet his door-to-door beat will be restricted to Shivaji Park and Parel.

4 comments:

文章 said...

才華在逆境中展現,在順境中被掩藏。 ....................................................

rupagulab said...

@ The Chinese script: Well, this is a new one. Probably profanity in Chinese. Cool.

Rash said...

As a good Bong girl, I think it is terribell conspiracy by anti-India propagonishts to show you hand in woollen globes with the reds so that Raj & company can knock your door and aboose you phreely in marathi.

rupagulab said...

@Rash: Tee hee! You're hilarious. I loved the ' hand in woollen globes' bit the most!