Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BH and the Kingfisher calendar

On Saturday, BH was the proud owner of the Kingfisher calendar. I say 'was the proud owner' because it doesn't bring him joy anymore. I scoffed at it so much and forced him to concede that while it wasn't cheap and smutty, it certainly wasn't art, or hot either, for that matter!
Also told him in no uncertain terms that there was no way I would allow him to put it up on our walls. Hello, don't want my house to look like a licqour store! Besides the maids may think he's a Shiny Ahuja in the making. I think that devious line of argument made him wearily give up on it completely.

Poor BH, the calendar now lies in its original wrapper at the top of the cupboard. He promises to give it to someone who will appreciate it more. Like a hormonally-charged teenager for example!

6 comments:

Rash said...

Haha! Made my morning. He was actually thinking of putting it up? !!!!!

Saltwater Blues said...

That is so mean Rupa! If it was me I would have totally turned into a Whiny Ahuja for the next couple of weeks!

Btw, I wouldn't mind having it! Seriously.

rupagulab said...

@Rash: That was the intention, yes - but to be honest, that was BEFORE he actually looked at it properly! He gave in rather meekly, which is not his wont!

rupagulab said...

@SWB aka Whiny Ahuja (ha ha): Please wait, you are in queue! All the guys in his office want it! BH is seriously considering giving it away as an incentive prize. He's tossing up between one page per month depending on the sales figures for that particular month, or the whole damn thing for an outstanding job. Not a very good idea, I think because, erm, his team may become blind!

簡單嗎 said...

此處是值得一探究竟的好部落格!!........................................

rupagulab said...

@Chinese Whispers: Same to you!